We are looking for a full-time Youth Minister to lead and serve students in Grades 6 through 12. This is a broad-based role encompassing outreach, discipleship, service, and building community. We have a solid youth group (full of church and community teens) that currently meets on Sunday morning and Wednesday night, and we have some passionate and committed volunteers in place who know and love our students. Your predecessors have laid a foundation for you to build on.
Applicants for the position must meet the following minimum requirements:
- An immersed believer in Jesus Christ.
- A clear call to Christian ministry.
- College graduate (Bible College preferred; Seminary a plus).
- Committed to the distinctives of the Stone-Campbell Restoration Movement.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience (5 years preferred) in a paid ministry position working with youth.
- Willing to submit to a background check.
- If married, your spouse must be (a) an immersed believer in Jesus Christ and (b) supportive of your call to ministry.
If you are interested in learning more about our church and the position, we ask that you do the following…
Does this seem like a community…and a role…where you might fit?
Do you have a sense that you are well-suited to be part of our church family and our ministry team?
(3) If you’re still interested: we want you to know that your own spiritual health is of concern to us, so it’s important that you can be nourished by the teaching of our church. Please visit the Sermons page of the website and listen to a message or two before you apply.
If you believe that the Holy Spirit is prompting you to be considered for this role, please email your resume (no calls please) to our Preaching Minister, Bruce White.